APTelecom Completes Ninth Year In Business With Record Milestone Achievements And Highlights02-11-2018
Source: Cision PR Newswire / Raftel
Leading telecom and fiber consulting company heads into 10th year of business with record client and sales momentum, and global leadership footprint
NEW YORK, Nov. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading telecom and fiber consulting company APTelecom, today announced several milestones and recognitions the company achieved in 2018.
2018 marked the successful completion of APTelecom's 9th year in business. The company, which was founded in 2010, heads into its 10th year with a strong leadership presence, global footprint, and track record of sales and service success for its customers.
Among the most notable milestones the company achieved over the past year include:
- Customer Growth and Expansion: APTelecom has supported over 30 customers to date globally, assisting in the commercialization of well in excess of $2.2bn in systems constructed since its inception in 2009.
- Global Presence and Client Reach: APTelecom has built its brand into a well-known global leader in telecom and fiber consulting services. The company has serviced clients across 22 countries, including emerging markets such as Africa, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Singapore, the Caribbean and South America.
- Growth: In addition to its track record of being behind new systems that reach Ready for Service status (RFS), APTelecom has also developed a reputation for the quality of its general consulting practice, supporting not only new system builds, but also established operators seeking to monetize existing legacy assets.
- Awards and Recognitions: APTelecom has established itself as the leading provider of telecom and fiber consulting services specializing in emerging markets. The company has been honored with several prestigious global awards and recognitions, including being named the Sales Team of the Year by the Customer Sales and Service Awards, the Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Award for the Telecom, Cable, Broadband, and Voice category, the Silver Award in Network Products Guide's 10th Annual Hot Companies and Best Products Awards for its New System Pre-Sales in the 'IT Products and Services for Telecommunications' category and becoming the Bronze Winner for the 'Most Socially or Environmentally Responsible Company of the Year' category in the Best in Biz Awards International.
- State of Subsea: APTelecom signature corporate social responsibility (CSR) platform has donated more than US$200,000 to support Bloom Again Foundation, Friends International and other charities around the USA and globe.
- Media Accolades: APTelecom continues to be sought after by leading global media outlets across the world for its subsea, telecom and fiber industry expertise. APTelecom's management team has been featured in TechCrunch, IDG Connect, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Wired, as well as within recognized industry trade publications such as Telecom Review North America, Telegeography, CommsDay, and Fierce Telecom.
"We're very proud to have surrounded ourselves with great customers, associates and peers over the past nine years," said APTelecom Co-Founder and CEO Eric Handa. "We're excited about what lies ahead for APTelecom, and look forward to continuing to support clients with a first-class level of service, strategy and results in the subsea cable, telecom and fiber community as we head into 2019 and beyond."
APTelecom is a leading telecom and fiber consulting company specializing in emerging markets. APTelecom combines superior customer service, cost-competitive telecom products, and deep experience across a wide range of sectors in the submarine cable and fiber industry to help clients achieve intelligent, sustainable growth. Among the company's core offerings are submarine cable pre-sales, established system sales, due diligence telecom consulting, cloud-based solutions and security, and strategic fiber consulting services.
APTelecom has been named the "Sales Team of the Year" by the Customer Sales and Service Awards, and also captured the "Fastest Growing Companies" Best in Biz EMEA Silver Award. The company has been sought after for commentary on emerging market trends and been featured in dozens of media outlets, including TechTalk, Wall Street Journal, Fox Business Network, Reuters, Yahoo News, Fierce Telecom, SubTel Forum, and Commsday International, among others.
APTelecom is a member of TRACE International, and is FCPA compliant and certified.