Calix is a leading global provider of broadband communications access systems and software.
Calix: The Largest Communications Equipment Supplier Focused Solely on Access.
Calix is a leading global provider of broadband communications access systems and software. The Calix Unified Access portfolio allows service providers to connect to their residential and business subscribers and deploy virtually any service over fiber- and copper-based network architectures. With more than 1150 customers - whose networks serve over 100 million subscriber lines in total - Calix is at the forefront of enabling the innovative ways that communications service providers deliver advanced broadband services and value to their customers.
Some highlights of the Calix deployment profile:
- Calix solutions deployed in 80 countries globally, including 85% of U.S. local exchange carriers (JSI Capital)
- 16M+ ports shipped to many of the world's leading service providers
- 85,000+ systems shipped worldwide
- Over 850 fiber access and 425 commercial video customers
- Top 3 global vendor: Fiber access revenues (Infonetics)
- Market leadership: North America fiber access OLT ports (Infonetics) and U.S. fiber access deployments (Broadband Communities)